Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I mean really?

The last week or so has been absolutely crazy busy. Most of my busy life derives from work, but it seems like there is something going on every evening too.

I feel like I can finally breathe, but I still have a to-do-list a mile long. Is the list ever done? Will I always feel like I’m playing catch up?
It’s crazy to think that I’ve been so busy that I haven’t even comprehended the fact that in the last two weeks that there has been a fire, tornado and an earthquake in my life. I mean really?
Truth be told, the fire was a very small one, I never saw the tornado or felt the earthquake. But they happened and I haven’t even really comprehended it.
In case you don’t believe me, check out the video about the earthquake.
Oh, and I just realized that it’s March. Did anyone realize that spring is almost here? Didn’t the snow just melt?

1 comment:

  1. I think that even though unexpected things happen that could (and should) cause concern, our priorites keep our minds busy enough not to be. Good job on this post Mel. Wishing you the best, cous'.

    Aaron (and family) :)

    ReplyDelete