Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 11, 2012

Homesick


I've lived away from “home” for almost nine years now. I’ve yet to get so homesick that I move back. I don’t know why or how. My sister was labeled “independent” and I am “the baby.” So you would think she should be the one living in the city and I should be living next door to my parents.

But that’s not the case.

I’ve enjoyed the last nine years. I’ve experienced things I couldn’t have in my hometown. Marc and I have grown closer due to having to rely on each other more than we would otherwise. I have no regrets.

However, I have a feeling the next chapter of our lives might have a different scenario. Will we (Marc + Me + Baby) be happy away from Papa, Granny, Grams and Pa?

Will I miss “home” and want to say goodbye to the Capitol city? We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment